RedRock Grow Block w/ 42/40 Hole – 15x15x13.5cm
Commercial grade Stone wool grow blocks manufactured from high-grade US made raw material.
- Stone wool grow blocks are made in the USA
- Wetting agent ensures nutrients are immediately plant available
- The high fiber density of the Stone wool grow block makes better use of water and fertilizers while allowing dry back
- Our Stone wool grow blocks are priced for commercial agriculture production
- Sizes available for any crop
- RedRock grow blocks are processed in Canada
- This white label product was sold to the largest cultivators in North America for years and is now available to you
w/ 42/40 Hole - 15x15x13.5cm - 6-Inch x 6-Inch x 5.3-Inch
Find a distributor
Select grow media for commercial use
It is common to find propagators moving fresh cuttings into plugs for the initial stage of development. Once rooted plants are transplanted into stone wool grow blocks and then placed ontop of grow slabs to extend root zone development and access to water and nutrients. Selecting the correct substrate for your crop depends on many variables such as size, duration, density, and more.
RedRock Grow Block w/ 42/40 Hole - 15x15x13.5cm - 6-Inch x 6-Inch x 5.3-Inch (48/Cs) (20 Cs/Plt) (30 Plt/Truckload)
- 20 Cases/Pallet (960 blocks)
- 30 Pallets/Container (28,800 blocks)
- Ok to mix and match sizes
Has high moisture retention.
None-will hold nutrients once treated
97% when dry but rapidly hydrates. If allowed to drain the material allows for excellent oxygen to roots.
pH and EC
Initially has neutral pH, but can be controlled.
High. Does not decompose.
Areas of use
Hydroponic systems ( floor and drain).
Can be sterilised and reused for couple of seasons, or shredded and used as soil conditioner.
Supports multiple crop types through all stages of growth.
REDROCK BLOCKS IN ACTION