RedRock Grow Block PRO w/ 42/40 Hole – 15x15x10cm
Commercial grade stone wool PRO grow blocks manufactured from high-grade US made raw material.
- Stone wool grow blocks are made in the USA and processed in Canada
- Wetting agent ensures nutrients are immediately plant available
- The high fiber density of the Stone wool grow block makes better use of water and fertilizers while allowing dry back
- Our Stone wool grow blocks are priced for commercial agriculture production
- Sizes available for any crop
w/ 42/40 Hole - 15x15x10cm - 6-Inch x 6-Inch x 4-Inch
Find a distributor
Select grow media for commercial use
It is common to find propagators moving fresh cuttings into plugs for the initial stage of development. Once rooted plants are transplanted into stone wool grow blocks and then placed ontop of grow slabs to extend root zone development and access to water and nutrients. Selecting the correct substrate for your crop depends on many variables such as size, duration, density, and more.
Specifications and packaging
RedRock Grow Block PRO w/ 42/40 Hole - 15x15x10cm - 6-Inch x 6-Inch x 4-Inch (64/Cs) (20 Cs/Plt)
- 20 Cases/Pallet (1,280 blocks)
- 30 Pallets/Container (38,400 blocks)
- Ok to mix and match sizes
Has high moisture retention.
None-will hold nutrients once treated
97% when dry but rapidly hydrates. If allowed to drain the material allows for excellent oxygen to roots.
pH and EC
Initially has neutral pH, but can be controlled.
REDROCK BLOCKS IN ACTION