6in.x 6in. RedRock Grow Block PRO w/ 42/40 Hole
Commercial grade PRO Stone wool grow blocks sourced and manufactured in North America
- Stone wool grow blocks are made in the USA
- RedRock Stonewool grow blocks PRO are priced for commercial agriculture production
- Stone wool has high fiber density makes better use of water and fertilizers while allowing dry back
- Sizes available for any crop
w/ 42/40 Hole - 15x15x13.5cm - 6-Inch x 6-Inch x 5.3-Inch
Find a distributor
Select grow media for commercial use
It is common to find propagators and cultivators moving fresh cuttings into plugs for the initial stage of development. Once rooted plants are transplanted into stone wool starter blocks, stonewool grow blocks, and then placed on top of grow slabs to extend root zone development and access to water and plant nutrients. Selecting the correct grow media for your crop depends on many variables such as type of plant, size, duration, density, and more.
Specifications and packaging
RedRock Grow Block PRO w/ 42/40 Hole - 15x15x13.5cm - 6-Inch x 6-Inch x 5.3-Inch (48/Cs) (20 Cs/Plt) (30 Plt/Truckload)
- 20 Cases/Pallet (960 blocks)
- 30 Pallets/Container (28,800 blocks)
- Ok to mix and match sizes
Has high moisture retention.
None-will hold nutrients once treated
97% when dry but rapidly hydrates. If allowed to drain the material allows for excellent oxygen to roots.
pH and EC
Initially has neutral pH, but can be controlled.
REDROCK BLOCKS IN ACTION