RedRock Grow Slab – 90x15x7.5cm
Commercial grade stone wool grow slabs manufactured from high-grade US made raw material.
- Stonewool grow slabs sourced and manufactured in North America.
- Wetting agent ensures nutrients are immediately plant available.
- High fiber density makes better use of water and fertilizers while allowing dry back.
- Priced for commercial agriculture production.
- Sizes available for any crop.
- Stonewool grow slabs are processed in Canada.
- This white label product was sold to the largest cultivators in North America for years and is now available to you.
90x15x7.5cm - 36-Inch x 6-Inch x 3-Inch
Find a distributor
Selecting Grow Media
It is common to find propagators moving fresh cuttings into plugs for the initial stage of development. Once rooted plants are transplanted into grow blocks and then placed ontop of grow slabs to extend root zone development and access to water and nutrients. Selecting the correct substrate for your crop depends on many variables such as size, duration, density, and more.
Specifications and packaging
RedRock Grow Slab - 90x15x7.5cm - 36-Inch x 6-Inch x 3-Inch (16/Cs) (16 Cs/Plt)
- 16 Cases/Pallet (192 slabs)
- 30 Pallets/Container (5,760 slabs)
- Ok to mix and match sizes
Stone wool has high moisture retention.
Holds hydroponic nutrients post hydration.
High-If allowed to drain the material allows for excellent oxygen to roots
pH and EC
High. pH can become very basic pH testing should be done periodically
High. Does not decompose
Areas of use
Hydroponic systems (floor and drain)
Supports multiple crop types through the entire growth cycle.
Can be sterilised and reused for couple of seasons, or shredded and used as soil conditioner.
REDROCK BLOCKS IN ACTION