RedRock SOLO Flowering Slab
Commercial grade stone wool SOLO flowering slabs manufactured from high-grade US made raw material.
- Made in USA
- Wetting agent ensures nutrients are immediately plant available
- High fiber density makes better use of water and fertilizers while allowing dry back
- EXCLUSIVE Tight-Wrap packaging minimizes the liquid volume required to charge the slabs prior to planting and ensures consistent leaching of the slab for the life of the crop
- Priced for commercial agriculture production
- Sizes available for any crop
- Blocks are processed in Canada
(Approximately 12 inch x 8 inch x 4 inch - Hole size 4-Inch x 4-Inch)
Find a distributor
Select grow media for commercial use
It is common to find propagators moving fresh cuttings into plugs for the initial stage of development. Once rooted plants are transplanted into starter blocks, grow blocks, and then placed on top of grow slabs to extend root zone development and access to water and nutrients. Selecting the correct substrate for your crop depends on many variables such as size, duration, density, and more.
RedRock SOLO Flowering Slab - 30 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm - Hole Size 10 cm x 10 cm (Approximately 12 inch x 8 inch x 4 inch - Hole size 4-Inch x 4-Inch)
- 32 Cases/Pallet (576 slabs)
- 26 Pallets/Container (14,976 slabs)
- Ok to mix and match sizes
- Fully stocked, Container direct lead time is 2 weeks
Stonewool has high moisture retention.
Stonewool has no nutrient content but will hold nutrients once treated
97% when dry but rapidly hydrates. If allowed to drain the material allows for excellent oxygen to roots.
pH and EC
Initially has neutral pH, but can be controlled.
High. Does not decompose.
Areas of use
Hydroponic systems ( floor and drain).
Can be sterilised and reused for couple of seasons, or shredded and used as soil conditioner.
Supports multiple crop types through all stages of growth.
REDROCK BLOCKS IN ACTION