RedRock Starter Block PRO w/ 42/40 Hole – 10x10x6.5cm
Commercial grade stone wool pro starter blocks sourced and manufactured in North America.
- Our Stone wool starter blocks are made in the USA and processed in Canada
- Wetting agent ensures nutrients are immediately plant available
- The high fiber density of the stone wool starter blocks makes better use of water and fertilizers while allowing dry back
- Our stone wool starter blocks are priced for commercial agriculture production
- Sizes available for any crop
w/ 42/40 Hole - 10x10x6.5cm - 4-Inch x 4-Inch x 2.5-Inch
Find a distributor
Select grow media for commercial use
It is common to find propagators moving fresh cuttings into plugs for the initial stage of development. Once rooted plants are transplanted into stone wool grow blocks and then placed ontop of grow slabs to extend root zone development and access to water and nutrients. Selecting the correct substrate for your crop depends on many variables such as size, duration, density, and more.
Specifications and packaging
RedRock Starter Block PRO w/ 42/40 Hole - 10x10x6.5cm - 4-Inch x 4-Inch x 2.5-Inch (216/Cs) (20 Cs/Plt)
- 216/ case
- 20 case/palette
- 30 Pallets/Container
- Ok to mix and match sizes
Stone wool starter blocks have high moisture retention.
Once treated, stone wool starter blocks will hold nutirent content
97% when dry but rapidly hydrates. If allowed to drain the stone wool starter blocks allows for excellent oxygen to roots.
pH and EC
Stone wool has neutral pH, but can be controlled.
REDROCK BLOCKS IN ACTION